Detailed Inspection Service provides a comprehensive home inspection report, via email, which indicates major deficiencies and expenditures the Buyer may encounter during the initial years of ownership. The report will enable the property owner to develop a proper maintenance/replacement schedule for all the systems and components pertaining to the property.
The report shall conform to all of the laws of the State of Illinois and to the Standards of Practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors.
• Landscaping – effects on the foundation.
• Gutters/Downspouts – general condition, effects of
dampness in the basement and its ability to carry off
• Siding/Trim/Exterior Windows & Storms
• Roof – evidence of water penetration and condition
• Chimney/Flashings/Valleys – type of material and
• A/C Compressor
• Attic – visible roof sheathing, ventilation, insulation,
• Plumbing – all visible fixtures, pipes, and drains are
tested for operation.
• Electrical – outside entrance wiring, service panel
and visible wiring are inspected.
• Heating System – visible portion of heating plant
• Basement – foundation soundness and evidence of
• Commercial Inspections
• Certified Electrical Inspections
• Radon Inspections
• Home Warranty Available on Systems and
Detailed Inspection Services provides inspection services Monday – Saturday.